Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Fresh Start

Hi myself,

It has been a while since I write anything on here. It is a constant problem of mine, a good writing habit.

Not that I have nothing to write about. I have tons of things I want to write down and share - adventures, pieces of knowledge, thoughts ....that I've collected. Someday I think - this is a good day to start. But... I did not.

It went on for a while... then...

I thought, to hell with a good day to start, any day is a good day. But... I still couldn't start. There were so many things, where do I begin?

So today I just want to get this feeling out. It is a way to start again.

I am participating in Start-A-Blog challenge from Live Your Legend. It is a good accountability strategy for myself. I hope this time, I stick to this and finally have a great blog running.

Happy Day


No comments:

Post a Comment