Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Pre-Jane's Walk Bicycling

So in spirit of Jane's walk (coming up this weekend), I took out my bike for a test ride along the waterfront trail in the neighborhood. #LoveTOwalk

It took way longer than 5 min, because I was stopping, taking pictures and doubling back on a hidden trail.

Here are some pictures I took on the road.


Some stretch is nice, winding road with red branches

While others are dark, gloomy, like the forest in SnowWhite
 The perks of this year weather (despite being out of quack) is that it is warm and sunny, yet no leaves to hinder the view yet. The lake is blue, the sky is blue, and the trail is sunny. And the mood changes at the whim of the clouds.

Waterfront - bright and blue


River going out to the lake



The hidden trail that I am going to come back for




No comments:

Post a Comment