Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hello World

Welcome to Mushroom’s Journey,

Be as ease, I am not here to talk about mushroom (and it has little to do with mushroom, so if you are here find much about exotic muchroom species here, sorry).

Why mushroom then? It will be a topic for another time.
This will be, first and foremost,  a personal blog. I am writing this to commit myself to what I do, to meet like-minded people, and to open for new learning opportunity.

So what will I blog about? I have not had a full picture yet, but I will blog about what I do, what I found interesting - books, language learning, computer programming (beginner), and life in general.

This is a beginning, and I apologize in advance because I will still be tweaking the blog for many months to come. I am learning about blog at the same time as everything else I mentioned above.


And this is my journey, a mushroom’s journey.. (maybe I should change that name, before it’s too late..)

No comments:

Post a Comment